1.) Things I'm reading today:
- Chapters from the Book of Luke
- Poems from all the National Poetry Month e-mail lists (namely Poetry Daily, Knopf, and the Academy of American Poets)
- The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella (Given to me by Jane--my best friend since eighth grade--as a present)
2.) Things I can't stop singing today:
- Homecoming - Kanye West ft. Chris Martin (from Coldplay)
- Feels Good - Rahsaan Patterson (Thanks to Dr. Campbell, who reminded me what a soulful voice Rahsaan has)
3.) Things I want my parents to get to do today:
4.) Things I'm looking forward to today:
- Jon Pineda's reading/book release party this Thursday
- Finally seeing the Alvin Ailey Dance Company (While Ms. Jamison is still director...)
- Salsa Bootcamp (or some dance class) with the Road Dawgs
5.) Things I've browsed on the internet today:
- We seem to even prefer dieting in the womb, girls.
- You think you know Big Will, but you have no idea...
- The Bluecast Variations on Funk Reading sponsored by Indiana Review. Take a listen.