Friday, January 25, 2013

"Won't You Celebrate With Me" -- What We Ask of Flesh Book Release Party, Sat. 2/16



The time has finally arrived for the debut of my second book, What We Ask of Flesh, and I'm having a little book release bash on my campus to celebrate. I'd love to see all of my friends and family there, so please drop in if you can. Here are the details:

WHAT: Book Release Party

WHEN: Saturday, February, 16, 2013 from 3:00 - 5:00 PM

WHERE: Old Dominion Univeristy Village Bookstore, 4417 Monarch Way, Norfolk, VA 23508

INFO.: Please come and bring as many guests as you'd like (yes -- friends, children and significant others are invited too!) to share music, laughter and words with us in celebration of the release of my second book, What We Ask of Flesh, forthcoming from Etruscan Press. If you can't attend the party but would still like an autographed book, simply order from my website and I will mail your copy to you ASAP.

To promote the book's release, Etruscan has posted my author Q and A on their website and an excerpt from What We Ask of Flesh including Patricia' Smith's bang-up introduction, so please visit Etruscan Press to take a look. Feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!